Paid to click | Paid to watch videos | Paid for surveys
TimeBuck is a GPT (GUID Partition Table) get paid to platform that rewards members for completing a wide variety of simple tasks such as :
- Watching videos.
- Taking surveys.
- Viewing content.
- Completing offers.
- Download free apps.
- Solving Captcha.
TimeBucks was launched in 2014 by LK International Ltd, a company located in the United Arab Emirates. Recently, an Australian company called Australian Clearing Pty Ltd acquired the platform and is now operating it without significant changes. As with all GPT sites, tasks pay very little, so you should not expect to make a lot of money. However, Timebucks stands out from most GPT sites because it offers a wide variety of tasks and lots of daily opportunities. Though the pay is not much.
How Does TimeBucks Work?
- Signing up to TimeBucks is free and straightforward. You can register using either your email or Facebook account.
- Next, complete your profile in the settings tab in order to receive your payments.
- They will ask you some basic information about yourself and payment method.
There is no doubt you can earn some extra money every month. I would say you can reach over $500 monthly if you live in the US, the UK or another developed country.
The reason I am so confident is that not only have I seen many positive testimonials and payment proof on different forums, I and my team have made money from it.
Moreso,you do not need any money to start and you are not required at anytime to pay money even at withdrawal level or at anytime. When a website is a scam and/or doesn’t pay users, it’s not very difficult to find negative reviews on Reddit, Blogs and YouTube.
Some reasons why you may need our guide as a starter on Timebucks .
- I and my team have done it over and over and had made fund withdrawals.
- We want to save you the stresses / frustrations we passed through during our early start.
- We will show you the best ways to go and start making money immediately
- We want to guide you on how to withdraw your funds from your timebucks account to your local bank account.